Make sure you have purchased and are registered with the TracerPlus Print Plug In.
Once you are registered see below on how to print using TracerPlus 3.0:
- Navigate to Admin-->Manage Plugins and select the Printer tab.
- Place a check mark in Enabled.
- Select the default printer you would like to use for this Session.
- Select the default Report for this Session. For more information on creating reports please consult the TracerPlus Printing Plugin manual installed during the TracerPlus installation.
- Select what you want to Print.
- Enable Start print automatically or Auto print on submit if desired.
- Select Done to exit.
- From the Data Grid select File-->Print.
- You will see a print dialogue pop up with various options.
- Make any necassary modifications and select Print.
- If succesful you will see a Printing succesful message and then the dialogue will close.