Exporting your desktop project as a single file can be useful when you need to send the project to another location. Follow the steps below to export your desktop project:
- Open your project in TracerPlus Desktop.
- From the File menu select the Export option.
- Here you have the option to change the location the file is exported to as well as add project specific information.
- Click Export. You will receive a project successfully exported message.
- A .tpe file will be created in the location set in the Export To field in the step 3.
- This file can now be sent and used for import in other locations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.