Before upgrading your TracerPlus software, check and make sure that the version number is up to date. In order to do that, follow the following steps:
- On Android
- Tap the Menu button at the top right side of the screen
- Tap About
- Look for the TracerPlus Version X.X.0.XXXX
- On Windows Mobile/CE
- Tap Help at the bottom of the Screen
- Tap About
- Look for Version X.X.0 and Build XXXX
- On TracerPlus Desktop and TracerPlus Connect
- Click Help at the top left of the screen
- Click About TracerPlus Desktop/Connect
- Look for Version X.X.0.XXXX
If you've done that and confirmed that you have an out-of-date version, there are several ways of installing TracerPlus
- On your computer
- Go to the TracerPlus Download page
- Download the latest version of TracerPlus and install it. The new version should overwrite the previous one without you losing any files or data, so don't worry
- On your Android device
- Visit the Google Play Store and type in TracerPlus.
- Download the latest/highest-numbered version of TracerPlus.
- Download the latest TracerPlus .apk file to your device here: TracerPlus Download page
- Then go into your files and tap on the newly-downloaded .apk to install it.
- On your Windows Mobile/CE device
- Cradle your device so that it appears on your computer.
- Open up the latest version of TracerPlus Desktop.
- At the top of your screen Click Tools.
- Then click Install TracerPlus to Device.
- Select Windows Mobile.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
Sometimes you might not be able to install the version of TracerPlus you want. If that happens, then first uninstall TracerPlus from your device/computer and then install the version of TracerPlus that you want.
To Uninstall TracerPlus on Windows Mobile/CE
- Use the Add/Remove Programs feature in MS Windows via the control panel to remove PTS TracerPlus from your PC.
- On your PDA, navigate to Start-->Settings-->System-->Remove Programs.
- Highlight TracerPlus and select Remove.
To Uninstall TracerPlus on Android
- Enter the Apps screen (This is generally represented as a Circle with several blank squares in it).
- Press and hold the TracerPlus app.
- Drag the TracerPlus app over the location at the top of your screen which reads: "Uninstall" and let go.
To Uninstall TracerPlus on P
- Go to your Control Panel by clicking the Start button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Go to the Windows System folder and click on Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs).
- Find the TracerPlus software you need to remove, highlight it, and click the Uninstall option.
- Sometimes TracerPlus will have problems uninstalling, if it does not uninstall, all you need to do is restart your computer and when it turns on again, repeat the uninstall process and it will work.