To create a Device Registration file for use with TracerPlus Connect Satellite PCs you will need to do the following:
- Register your Primary PC with the supplied registration code by selecting Tools -> Registration.
- Add the devices within the Registration Box that will be connecting to this Primary PC and additional Satellite PCs.
- You will need to restart TracerPlus Connect.
- After TracerPlus Connect is reopened, navigate to Tools -> Registration again. There is a second tab named Import/Export. Here you will be able to click Export, bringing up a box where you are able to save this file where you would like. This file is saved as a .tcl file.
- On the additional Satellite PCs, Register your licenses with those PCs. Once that is done, select the Import/Export tab. Select Import, and navigate to where the Device Registration file was saved (.tcl ) and import that file. Your registered devices will now be able to communicate with this PC.
**Note: This step will need to be done on ALL Satellite machines to communicate.