The Fastest & Easiest Set Up on the Market
Track Critical Inventory & Assets Anytime, Anywhere with 100% Accuracy
Calverton, NY (April 2, 2012): Portable Technology Solutions, LLC (PTS), today announced the availability of ClearStream RFID, www.clearstreamrfid.com, the ideal front end data collection tool for inventory and asset tracking. The fastest and easiest to set up on the market, users can install, hook up and begin reading in minutes with just a few clicks to suit any facility or business need. It integrates into any pre-existing system, with no programming required to see anything, anywhere, anytime with 100% accuracy.
"The applications are endless," says Brad Horn, Co-founder & CEO, PTS. "We call it 'any man's tool' because it's so easy to set up, anyone can use it."
Applications include inventory, all types of check-in/check-out scenarios, asset tracking, supply chain tracking, delivery systems in a variety of industries, namely healthcare, manufacturing and retail environments.
For example, Eplica Services in San Diego, CA, a customer of PTS since 2001, will use ClearStream RFID for security tracking and attendance for thousands of workers entering and exiting remote construction work sites throughout North America. "For companies like ours that think outside of the box, we love the flexibility of the solution. ClearStream RFID will automate our process and there's no programming required," says Brad Taylor, Solutions Architect for Eplica.
Whether you want to do a quick room scan to verify items in a specific location or track/alert when an item or person enters and exits a particular area, ClearStream RFID is compatible with a variety of Motorola fixed RFID readers, and will demonstrate where the item is and who is accountable for checking it out.
Fastest and easiest to set up - no programming required
- Install, hook up and begin reading in minutes with a few clicks
- Wizard-driven user interface
- Sample templates provided
- Advanced features to control the environment around you
- Configurable I/O (input/output) controls add "bells and whistles"
- Custom alert capabilities such as sounding alarms on an unauthorized exit
- Attach to lights and other devices for visual/audible feedback
See anything, anywhere, anytime with 100% accuracy
- 24/7 monitoring can scan multiple rooms every 15 minutes if you wish
- No human intervention needed
- Filter incoming tag data
- Stream data from multiple fixed RFID locations
- Captures tag ID, antenna name, reader name, date/time and signal strength
Integrates with any pre-existing system
- Accommodates the simple user while allowing the advanced user to scale to any system
- RFID tag data collected and streamed into the database of your choice
- Microsoft Access or Excel
- Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
- tab-delimited text files
- ODBC compliant databases
Entry point is available to anyone
- No longer price prohibitive ($2,500 for first seat, $1,000 for additional seats)
- All you need is a Motorola RFID reader and a demo of the software to get started
- Starter kits available (software, reader, simple set up, starter labels-everything to get started in 3 simple steps)
See how easy it is to get started by watching the 1-minute YouTube video, "Fixed RFID Freedom with ClearStream RFID and the Motorola FX7400 Reader" at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ45jpvGnWc .
For more information on Motorola starter kits, upcoming webinars and reseller opportunities, visit the PTS product website at www.clearstreamrfid.com.
Portable Technology Solutions, LLC (PTS) is a leading provider of user configurable, data collection software and systems with over 8,000 active customers. As developers of TracerPlus mobility software and ClearStream RFID fixed RFID data capture software, PTS provides solutions for any kind of organization, any type of system and any budget. PTS solutions require no programming experience, enabling users of any ability to configure, deploy and use. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Calverton, NY, Portable Technology Solutions also maintains an active presence in Europe and partners with hardware manufacturers, worldwide distributors and OEM solution providers.