To Warm Boot the Panasonic FZ-X1:
- Press and hold the Power Button. A Menu will appear.
- Select the Power Off option.
- The device will then power down.
- Press and hold the Power Button to reboot the device.
To Cold Boot the Panasonic FZ-X1:
- From the home screen, tap → [Settings] → [Backup & reset].
- Tap [Factory data reset] → [Reset tablet] → [Erase everything].
- The unit restarts when the factory data reset is complete.
- All data in the /mnt/sdcard folder will be erased. Data stored on the SD card will not be erased.
Please sign in to leave a comment.