This is a hardware related issue that may be resolved by any of the following actions:
- Make sure the appropriate syncing software is installed to the PC. (Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 / Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 Update)
- Warm boot the device.
- Cold Boot the device.
- Clean boot the device. (Motorola Only)
- Try different USB ports.
- Try different Cradle/cable.
- Try connecting to a different PC.
- If you have a device with Windows Mobile/Embedded 6 and up you can navigate to Start-->Settings-->Connections-->USB to PC and try checking/unchecking the box.
If none of these resolve your connection issues, you will need to contact the hardware manufacturer directly to further assist in troubleshooting the issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.