If you would like to edit an existing DSN to point to a different database, here are the steps you need to follow:
(NOTE: Unless the new database has the same table names and field names as the original, you may be required to re-configure TracerPlus Connect field mappings, and could be better off simply creating a new data source)
- Close the TracerPlus Connect application if it is open.
- Open the ODBC Data Source Administrator application.
- Navigate to the System DSN tab.
- Select the System Data Source you wish to change from the list, then press the "configure" button on the right.
- In the new window, press the "select" button underneath your currently selected database.
- Navigate to the location of the new database file that you wish to use.
- Click the "OK" button.
- Re-open TracerPlus Connect, select your data source, and ensure that your field mappings are all correct.