To fix the Cannot Find Sync Library Error, follow the steps below:
- First, try re-installing TracerPlus to the device. Make sure to fully remove TracerPlus from the mobile device before re-installing.
- To fully remove TracerPlus from your device, Tap Start-->File Explorer. Here you will see a TracerPlus8 directory. Tap and hold to bring up the options menu, and then tap the Delete option.
- To re-install TracerPlus to the device, start by launching TracerPlus Desktop and then click Tools-->Install TracerPlus to Device-->Windows Mobile. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
If you are still experiencing the Cannot Find Sync Library error after reinstalling TracerPlus, then also try reinstalling TracerPlus Connect.
- To fully remove TracerPlus Connect from your PC, click Start-->Control Panel--> Uninstall a program. Right click on TracerPlus Connect in the list, and then click Uninstall.
- To re-install TracerPlus Connect, download the latest version from TracerPlus.com and run the installer.