To install TracerPlus to your Windows Mobile, Windows Embedded, or Windows CE handheld devices you will need USB connectivity to a PC.
- Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) installed on the PC the device will be connected to. You can find the appropriate version in the following article: ActiveSync and Windows Mobile Device Center
- Windows 10 users may experience some issues with WMDC and should reference this article: Improve Windows Mobile Device Center Stability and connectivity issues in Windows 10
- TracerPlus Desktop software installed on this same PC.
How to Install:
- Connect your handheld to the PC via USB cable or USB Cradle and verify it is recognized by WMDC.
- Open TracerPlus Desktop.
- From the Tools menu, choose Install TracerPlus to Device-->Windows Mobile.
- Follow the prompts to install TracerPlus to the device.
- On the device, if prompted for an install location, choose Device and follow the remaining prompts.
- You should now see options to Try it or Register. If trialing the software choose the Try it option, otherwise click Register and enter your Redeem code to license the device.
- TracerPlus is now installed and ready to deploy your projects to.
In the event you are unable to connect your device to a PC via USB, the below article covers how to install TracerPlus using alternative methods.