To Warm Boot the CipherLab 9700:
- Press and hold the Power button until the menu appears.
- Select the Warm Boot Option.
- The device reboots.
Clean Booting the CipherLab 9700:
- Remove battery.
- Push the small reset button located to the bottom right of the connectors a couple times.
- Insert the battery .
- Push the power button until device turns on.
- As soon as your screen illuminates push (blue button, orange arrow, 3) at the same time.
- If done correctly you’ll see “Clean Boot” at the top of the screen below the firmware versions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.