To Warm Boot the Motorola MC9200:
- Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds.
- Release the Power Button once the Motorola splash screen appears.
To Cold Boot the Motorola MC9200:
- Press and hold the Power Button until a Menu Appears.
- Select the Safe Battery Swap option.
- Press the primary battery release, to partially eject the battery from the device.
- With the battery partially released, press and release the Power Button and the handle Trigger.
- Push the battery back in, one audible click can be heard as the battery is inserted.
- The device will reboot.
Please sign in to leave a comment.